Polish labor law and practice in this area are constantly and continuously subject to numerous amendments affecting the rules governing almost all issues concerning the employment of employees. Therefore, labor law issues are among the most important and complex issues in the activities of many companies. Proper support in this area can be guaranteed by a team of qualified lawyers.
The firm has a very broad experience resulting from long and comprehensive legal services performed for numerous entrepreneurs, including entities employing several thousand employees and having functioning trade unions, as well as for entities operating in the HR services industry, providing recruitment, placement, outsourcing and consulting services in the process of hiring employees. As part of our services, we undertake activities covering all activities related to the operation of entities in the labor market and the regulation of employment. Our labor lawyers provide clients with solutions that take into account both the practical aspects of labor law and employee relations.
- Advising on the establishment and termination of labor relations;
- Drafting employment contracts, assignment contracts and other contracts of a civil law nature, as well as any employment-related documents required by corporate rules;
- Preparation of documents constituting internal labor law norms, in particular labor regulations, remuneration regulations, regulations of the company's social benefits fund, regulations of collective dismissals, regulations on non-competition, trade secrets;
- Support in dealing with trade unions;
- Advising on the resolution of industrial disputes;
- Advising on optimization and restructuring of employment and termination of employment, including issues related to collective dismissals;
- Advising related to structural changes of workplaces following mergers, demergers and conversions of companies, including, in particular, as a consequence of the takeover of an establishment;
- Advising on the employer's obligations to prevent harassment;
- Representation of employers in court disputes before the labor and social security courts, including, in particular, for employee claims, such as for reinstatement, for compensation, for damages in connection with mobbing;
- Advising on optimal forms of employment of managers, in particular, drafting managerial contracts and evaluating concluded contracts;
- Advising on the process of designing employee compensation systems and other forms of benefits for employees, including, in particular, drafting and reviewing incentive programs for senior managers and drafting all documents necessary for their introduction;
- Advising on the maintenance of employment records
- Advising on occupational health and safety regulations and resolving problems arising in the event of accidents at work;
- Advising on social insurance
- Advice on labor law and taxes related to the employment of foreigners;
- Advice related to tax optimization of employment;
- Comprehensive assistance in planning and implementing measures to prevent the emergence of labor disputes;
- Advice on the organization of work, including systems and work schedules;
- Advising on the law governing temporary work and labor intermediation;
- Representation of employers before inspection authorities, including the PIP and the Social Security Administration.