We would like to introduce to you a team of lawyers from our firm specializing in legal advice in the field of capital markets.
- Conducting legal due diligence audits to prepare the issuer for an initial public offering, as well as drafting the prospectus and other necessary disclosure documents;
- Advising on the admission and listing of securities on the stock market (WSE, New Connect);
- Advising on the issuance of corporate bonds and securities exchangeable for shares;
- Representation in proceedings before the regulator of the Polish capital market, the Financial Supervision Authority, as well as in proceedings before the Stock Exchange;
- Advising at the stage of implementation of corporate governance principles (Corporate Governance) and advising public companies including communication with the market, fulfillment of disclosure obligations, or contacts with the market regulator and other financial institutions;
- Development and support in the implementation of incentive programs for management and employees of public companies;
- Legal assistance in the establishment and operation of investment fund companies and the funds they manage;
- Legal assistance in the acquisition of significant shareholdings and the performance of disclosure obligations related thereto.